Jack Sadler Resume:
- Profile: My name is Jack Sadler. I currently live in Chicago Illinois but I grew up in a town called Lincoln not too far from the Mississippi river. I left Lincoln when I was 19 and moved to Chicago. I got a job as a dishwasher at a local bar and began working there. Ten years later I now own that very same bar and have begun my own private detective agency. I recently appeared twice on the Noir Not the Father show but I only ask that my time on that show be overlooked when considering me for a job.
- Work History: I currently own and operate my own bar in downtown Chicago but before that I worked at the bar from the ground up.
- Education: I attended the local high-school where I grew up and graduated from there. I never did go to college but I take a night class from time to time. I never had the time until I owned the bar myself and could put someone else on shift for the night.
- Skills: I’m good at reading people. Working at a bar for so long has given me the skill of listening well. I don’t just listen to people stories but I listen to their attitude, demeanor, and tone. I can tell so much about a person by the way they tell their story. I can pick out the liars too. When people lie they have a certain way they carry themselves. Sometimes its a confident lie and sometimes its a very cautious lie but I can always tell. As far as other job skills go, I am good with my hand and I am a diligent worker. I have no problem starting at the bottom and working my way up to the top.
- Former Job Positions: Dishwasher and busboy at BARbarians. Manager and owner of BARbarians. Self employed as a private detective.